So….I have several bloggers to give a big shout out and thank you to for the multiple blog awards I have been nominated for. Please do not take my delay in following up as anything but having quite the busy household right now! I really appreciate all that you have shared with me through your comments, and for taking the time to read my ramblings.
I need to thank the following bloggers:
Letters to Chace and Harper and Overflow – Liebster Award Nomination
Fictional Machines – Blog of the Year Award 2012
See.Speak.Hear.MaMa – Super Sweet Blogger Award
Thank you all so much for the nominations! I hope this summer brings to each of you lovely memories, fantastic stories, and lots and lots of great blog posts! 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving! Here’s my top ten list of things I’m thankful for:
- Grace – the Lord knows I’m a mess, but He loves me anyway.
- Love – my husband knows I’m a mess, but he loves me anyway.
- Adoption of my children – my life is much more colorful because of them.
- My job – I’m blessed to work for a child welfare agency that understands that our own families come before those we work with.
- Freedom – to get an education, to go to church, to live without fear.
- Salvation – Jesus chose us over His life. What a beautiful Savior!
- My parents – for their support & for never allowing me to be a victim of my own set of circumstances. I cannot imagine how painful my hysterectomy must have been on them.
- Revelation – the Lord has spoken His will into my life and has shown me that His plan had a purpose & for that I am so grateful for.
- Friendships – my friends also know I’m a mess, but they love me anyway
- Reading/writing & fellow bloggers – I’m so glad I stumbled onto writing. I always knew I enjoyed it, but never realized how much of an outlet it is. Thank you all for reading my blog, and thank you for sharing your worlds through writing your blogs.
Oh yeah, I’m also thankful for moments like these, and so many more!!